Ancol Navy Blue Stormguard Coat
A premium best-selling coat, designed with inspiration from professional outdoor pursuit equipment & ski-wear, the Ancol Muddy Paws Stormguard Dog Coat is perfect for typical British weather, keeping your pet fully protected no matter what weather conditions you encounter.
Made with high quality materials and available in a range of sizes to suit the various needs of different canine breeds, the Ancol Muddy Paws Stormguard Dog Coat has been designed with comfort, practicality, durability and British weather in mind, helping to keep your pet protected, clean and dry even in wet, windy and cold weather conditions. A best seller from our coat collection, it features Ancol’s “splashguard” chest protector, providing full coverage for your pet’s chest and body, as well as featuring a waterproof surface to keep your dog as clean and dry as possible. Highly durable with a long lasting design, it also features a cosy, internal fleece lining providing thermal protection against colder conditions and blustery winds to keep your dog warm and snug during their walks.
Ensuring a correct and cosy fit to provide convenient all weather protection for your dog, the Ancol Muddy Paws Stormguard Dog Coat has been designed with adjustable velcro spine fastenings, as well as elasticated leg straps and an elasticated neck hole. Delivering a secure and comfortable fit for various breeds, this helps to prevent the coat from moving while your dog is undergoing activity, making it ideal for a number of different outdoor adventures to suit the varying needs of dogs and their owners. It also features reflective edging tape for added safety, increasing visibility in low light conditions so you and your dog can remain safe and seen.
A lightweight design to make sure it doesn’t hinder movement or activity when worn, the Ancol Muddy Paws Stormguard Dog Coat has been designed with a convenient zippered harness slot, located at the top of the coat sitting along your dog’s back. This allows for quick and simple lead attachment to your dog’s walking or travel harness, which can be fitted underneath the coat allowing you to remain in control of your dog at all times with ease. It is also machine washable at 30°C allowing you to give the coat a thorough, easy clean, ready for your next muddy walk.
- A best-selling design from the Muddy Paws All Weather range from Ancol
- Designed and developed based on the varying needs of dogs and their owners
- Inspired by quality ski-wear and professional outdoor pursuit apparel, providing convenient all-weather protection for dogs
- With a waterproof surface and splashguard chest protector, helping to keep your dog clean and dry
- With a cosy, fleece thermal lining providing essential protection against cold and windy weather, keeping your dog warm and snug
- Ensures a comfortable fit, with elasticated neck hole, elasticated leg straps and adjustable velcro spine fastening
- With reflective edging tape for increased safety and visibility in low light conditions
- With zippered harness hole located at the top of the coat along the spine, for simple and convenient lead attachment to your dog’s harness
- Machine washable at 30°C
- With stylish, brushed copper press studs for the perfect finish
- Available in various sizes
- XS 25cm (girth 48-54cm)
- Small 30cm (girth 44-56cm)
- Medium 40cm (girth 52-68cm)
- Large 50cm (girth 66-80cm)
- XL 60cm (girth 72-88cm)
- XXL 70cm (girth 76-104cm
Note: All pets are unique in size and shape so please measure your pet before purchasing to ensure the correct size. Measurements will provide the exact sizing required for your pet. We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for incorrect sizes